The Clover Market is on the agenda for a just-scheduled Board meeting this Wednesday starting at 6 pm in the Lower Merion Administration building, and once again, I need to show strong community support for the concept.
The Market offers many potential benefits for Township residents and businesses including:
* Supporting local businesses by providing a venue for their goods and through spillover traffic
* Providing a unique shopping and walking destination in central downtown Ardmore
* Helping to broaden the retail mix in Ardmore
* Supporting the arts and local artists, building on the success of First Friday Main Line
* Providing an important community gathering place
* Helping to establish as a regional center of excellence for art and antiques
Please come to the meeting to show your support - the Commissioners need to hear that the businesses and local community are behind this idea and want to see it happen.