I'll be updating the board as we add any new sellers to the mix so I do hope you'll follow along. You can also follow the other Clover Market boards for plenty of ongoing design inspiration for the home. And since I clearly enjoy Pinterest so much, I thought it might be nice to suggest a few design-related pinners that I enjoy following:
- Blue Velvet Chair: a pinner focused on "creating the extraordinary from the ordinary through RE: cycling, RE: purposing, and RE: loving"
- Brick House: love her dose of "modern design for frugal folks"
- Canadian House and Home: by a landslide, my favorite design magazine
- I'm always loving the finds from textile addicts Cloth and Kind and Co-Lab
- Dec A Porter: interior design, decoration, and inspiration blogger
- Of course I love pins from the creators of the wildly popular design blogs Decor8 and DesignSponge
- Emily Henderson: fun finds from the host of Secrets From a Stylist
- Erica Reitman Self-described as a "smartass design blogger who curses like a sailor, is addicted to Diet Coke, and can't stop watching bad reality TV". I feel that. Her blog is completely snarky and totally addictive.
- Katy Elliott: a blogger currently renovating an old house in New England who focuses on the decoration and restoration of older houses
- Joy Cho~Oh Joy: wildly popular designer, blogger, food enthusiast (and designer of the Clover market logo), Joy has an endless array of beautiful things popping up on her boards.
- Layla Grace: from the LA-based retailer of furniture and decor
- Lonny Magazine: who doesn't love Lonny Magazine which, by the way, is now getting ready to publish online monthly starting in May. Yippee!
- Making it Lovely ~ Nicole Balch: from the same-named design blog about living a stylish life and "transforming the so-so". Right up my alley.
- Poppytalk Handmade: From the Canadian design blog which collects inspiration and promotes emerging design talent. I bow down.
- SFGirlByBay: from San Francisco-based blogger Victoria Smith who is also a photographer, photo stylist, design junkie and "bona fine flea market queen"
- West Elm: surprisingly good inspiration from the retailer of clean and simple
- Young House Love: from the blogger who strives to "give thrifty homeowners the motivation and inspiration to turn their homes into places to love"
And finally, I must give a shout out to joeyfivecents and hillaryocarroll who are most frequently busting me on Pinterest when I should be doing other important things. Both have lovely pages which have been the source of many a repin.
So, who are your favorite design Pinners? Let's share - let me know in the comments below or on our Facebook page and please post YOUR Pinterest page, too!